Saturday, September 22, 2012

October 4th - Common Thread Group

The Common Thread Group will meet on October 4th in Waveland Hall at Plymouth Church beginning at 7pm.  We will open with a brief meditation, followed by a few short announcements (Please everyone, try to keep these short and sweet.  Remember, you can place additional information on the tables.), and then Cathy Lindsay will give her report on the astrological outlook for the month.

It will be an exciting evening as our topic this month will be presented by Elizabeth Smith who is a Certified Teacher for the
Awakening the Illuminated Heart® by Drunvalo Melchizedek.    


Remembering Who We Are

You are One with the Creator of this universe, and you always have been. Because you are One with the Creator you can personally change the world and bring peace and beauty to this entire planet. But you must change yourself first. You simply have to remember who you are. –    Drunvalo Melchizedek

For as long as I can remember, I have had my own knowing of who God was.  My beliefs were strong; they were just a part of me, despite the religious and familial beliefs that were such a compelling influence in my life. 

 As I went through my life, I looked for others who shared this knowing.  With each passing year that I did not find them, I did not forgo my beliefs, but I held them in a little more.  I had a fear of how others would perceive me if they didn’t understand my view of God and the Universe.  I didn’t understand this fear because of the deep love and knowing for what I knew of God.  I felt alone, freakish at times.  I questioned where I would have gotten such crazy ideas.  No matter the fear, these beliefs were of me and I found great solace and comfort in them inwardly, quietly, on my own.

Blessedly, I was introduced to the work of Drunvalo Melchizedek and finally, I realized that my knowing, my intimate connection to God was not just something I made up in my own head.  This ancient, sacred knowledge that Drunvalo shares was exactly the resonance I had been seeking all of my life

Drunvalo created the Awakening the Illuminated Heart ® workshop to assist us in remembering who we are.  To once again live and create through the Oneness of our Hearts to ascend into Higher Consciousness.

It is truly my great joy and honor to be a Certified Teacher for the Awakening the Illuminated Heart® workshop.  I look forward to sharing more about these sacred teachings with you. 


Elizabeth will be teaching this 4 day workshop at Community Christ Church in West Des Moines on November 7 - 10, 2012
 

Telephone 319-361-9155.

For additional information visit drunvalo.net

No comments: